tisdag 23 juni 2015

Top Ten Tuseday

My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We've Ever Done In The Past 5 Years:


Eftersom jag väldigt nyligen började med Top Ten Tuseday (anordnas varje vecka av The Broke and The Bookish) så har jag inte hunnit delta väldigt många gånger, och eftersom veckans tema är top tio "Top Ten Tuesdays" som någonsin gjorts har jag valt att lista tio stycken "Top Ten Tuesdays" jag önskar jag kunde varit med på.

Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With 
(meaning, the book or series is over and you so just wish you could peek in on the "life" you imagine they are leading years down the line after the story ends). Does this prompt make sense?? It makes sense in my head! Let me know and I can clarify haha

Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters In Books

Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes

Top Ten Fictional Crushes

Top Ten Favorite Love Stories

Top Ten Books You Loved But Never Wrote A Review For

Top Ten Books You’d Hand To Someone Who Says They Don’t Like To Read

Top Ten Books That Broke Your Heart A Little

Top Ten Books I’f Quickly Save If My House Was Going To Be Abducted By Aliens 
(or any other natural disaster)


Top Ten Books I’d Want On A Deserted Island.

Vad har ni själva för favoriter?
Kram
Kimberly

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love this weeks topic, I'm getting to see so many topics that I have missed. You chose some brilliant topics :) I found it so hard to pick just ten characters I'd love to check in on, I have far too many!!!! Here's my TTT if you want to check it out :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yeah I know right! You just wan't to know how som manny of your favorite characters are doing!! Sure I'll check it out! Have a great day! :)

      Radera

Senast publicerat:

Mjölk och honung av Rupi Kaur

Titel : Mjölk och honung Originalets titel : milk and honey Författare : Rupi Kaur Antal sidor : 204 Serie : - Förlag :  Mima Förlag ...

Populära inlägg: